Wednesday, April 2, 2008

last before i go.. sry for yesterday.. was hoping u to have a longer msg.. realli jcc is nt something i am confident of esp navex i tried many ways to improve and nw i am better already ready to go jcc but rashes came up.. felt so low.. i may just fly thre and nt go for the course must c my condition... nv felt so low before.. the jab made me feel weak also.. i need alot of slp too.. i almost fainted after i took the jab la.. and got alot of breathing difficulties.. wenting was thre also.. haix think she also scared by me haha.. cox i keep waking up unable to go to slp cox scared i wun be able to breathe properly.. i really really will try my best but realli super low nw.. haha.. u must take gd care of yaself k.. u say de horx u will be thre if i commission.. so i will def try my best...


take care. bye

No comments: