Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it has been qt a long time since i have blogged.. realli missed u alot.. realli.. alvin.. can u pls dun pity me if u dun have any feelings for me anymore? jus make me give up? dun treat me like u treat ya ex.. u realli dunit to be responsible for me..if u dun feel for me anymore jus leave me alone.. 6 mths past, its realli hard from all the msging to nw i try my very best to stop msging u but sometimes i jus fail to do that sry. noe wad? my plt mate was ya ex bf.. haha he told me abt u.. said she said that u were with me becox u wanted to make up to me for helping u.. alvin i realli hope even if u dun love me anymore, this was nt the reason u love me for.. i realli hoped..3 more wks to seeing u.. can i pls talk to u? jus for a while also will do? somewhre whre onli both of us will talk? can..
30 more days.

No comments: